Nanolex SiShield is a ceramic coating developed to provide outstanding chemical and mechanical resistancy combined with great ease of use. Nanolex SiShield provides superb corrosion protection and hardness for all painted surfaces as well as metal and hard plastics. Thanks to a very high level of hydrophobicity and density the layer formed by Nanolex SiShield will provide outstanding easy-to-clean properties.
Nanolex SiShield was developed, tested and produced in Germany.
How to use
- First remove all the scratches from the surface to be treated, the coating will only be able to remove by sanding or violent polishing after it has fully cured and scratches underneath will remain visible until they are polished.
- Degrease the surface with a degreaser such as Nanolex EX and 2 microfibre cloths.
- Make sure the surface is completely dry and sheltered.
- Apply some drops to the applicator and apply in small sections of about 30x30cm on to the surface and work in cross patterns.
- Keep rubbing and make sure no darker spots or small hills are on the paint, if they dry and harden you will have to sand and polish them in order to remove them.
- When the coating is transparent and seems to dried up then go with a Microfiber cloth over the surface.
- If you want to apply a next layer do this emidiatly after you buffed the surface with a microfiber towel, if this is not the case repeat the same process for the rest of the panel. If you wait too long to apply your next layer or section the coating will harden and will repell the next layer or section after 20 minutes. When you start to a panel you need to finish the entire panel right away. If you don't want to apply coating to a panel, tape the edges of the panel off so no coating touches the panel itself.
- After about 20 seconds of applying a layer of Nanolex SiShield and when it's become a bit dry but is still wet, buff the area with a microfiber towel. Make sure to remove all excess product!
- Now let the coating dry for 24h before driving again. Keep in this 24h the coating free of fluids and so on. Higher temperatures such as putting your car in the sun or an infrared lamp will speed up the drying process.
- The coating is fully cured after 78h and will be resistant to chemicals. However we do recommend waiting 7 days to wash your car.
Betaling & Beveiliging
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.