Nanolex SI3D is extremely weather and chemical resistant, which in turn provides excellent corrosion protection with easy-to-clean-properties.
Si3D can also increase the total hardness of the paint to up to 9H+, adding a clear coat with a color-darkening effect to the treated surface.
Depending on the number of applied layers of Si3D, the thickness of the coating can vary. The coating thickness, combined with the sophisticated structural nature of the Si3D matrix, make the coatings resistant to abrasion caused by frequent washing and also unaffected by most chemical substances.
An important part of automotive coatings are solvents. The liquid consistency, viscosity and volatility of the product is highly dependent on the used solvents. Nanolex Car Care do not incorporate any aromatic solvents in their product formulations, due to the high potential of ‘hazardous-to-health’ character, thus making them safe use in an enclosed environment.
Nanolex SI3D is tested by Custom Car Care and approved to be one of the if not the best price/quality coating on the market today. 1 30ml bottle should be enough to do 1 small to normal sized car. Use 1 50ml bottle or 2 30ml bottles for a jeep or SUV sized car.
How to use
- First remove all the scratches from the surface to be treated, the coating will only be able to remove by sanding or violent polishing after it has fully cured and scratches underneath will remain visible until they are polished.
- Degrease the surface with a degreaser such as Nanolex EX and 2 microfibre cloths.
- Make sure the surface is completely dry and sheltered.
- Apply some drops to the applicator and apply in small sections of about 50x50cm on to the surface and work in cross patterns.
- Keep rubbing and make sure no darker spots or small hills are on the paint, if they dry and harden you will have to sand and polish them in order to remove them.
- When the coating is transparent and seems to dried up then go with a Microfiber cloth over the surface.
- If you want to apply a next layer do this emidiatly after you buffed the surface with a microfiber towel, if this is not the case repeat the same process for the rest of the panel. If you wait too long to apply your next layer or section the coating will harden and will repell the next layer or section after 20 minutes. When you start to a panel you need to finish the entire panel right away. If you don't want to apply coating to a panel, tape the edges of the panel off so no coating touches the panel itself.
- Now let the coating dry for 24h before driving again. Keep in this 24h the coating free of fluids and so on. Higher temperatures such as putting your car in the sun or an infrared lamp will speed up the drying process.
- The coating is fully cured after 78h and will be resistant to chemicals
Betaling & Beveiliging
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.